I ordered 2 books on november 2014, 6 months later, I have not received anything and they only send me automatic replies by e-mail, that "as soon as they hear from the post office, they will let me know".I asked for a refund and again, an automatic reply (very ***) to ask me to "return the package", when from the beginning I told them I did not receive anything!

In addition to their frauds, they are also pathethic and ***.Of course I will never buy anything from them and will tell as many people as possible to beware of these rats!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $67. The author is overall dissatisfied with Indoo and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about book from Indoo was incoherent replies and ignore my refund request Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Indoo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Indoo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Indoo?

Comments