I ordered 2 books on november 2014, 6 months later, I have not received anything and they only send me automatic replies by e-mail, that "as soon as they hear from the post office, they will let me know".I asked for a refund and again, an automatic reply (very ***) to ask me to "return the package", when from the beginning I told them I did not receive anything!

In addition to their frauds, they are also pathethic and ***.Of course I will never buy anything from them and will tell as many people as possible to beware of these rats!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $67. The author is overall dissatisfied with Indoo and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about book from Indoo was incoherent replies and ignore my refund request Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Indoo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Indoo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Indoo?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more