I placed an order for a children's book on 1/29/15. I received notice that the book was shipped on 2/2/15.

I have still not received it as of 2/14/15. Not sure where Indoobestsellers is located, but I've never had a book take that long to be delivered. Ended up going to a bookstore and purchasing the book as it was a gift that needed to be sent. When I emailed indoobestsellers asking where was the book, I got this reply "Your order was shipped on Feb 02 via USPS media mail.

The arrival expectation is 7 to 14 business days. In some cases, mail sent Special Standard rate may take 21 business days or longer to arrive." Yeah, right...........

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of book. Indoo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned book in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Indoo.

Comments

I'm going through the same thing. They didn't ship my order so I sent them a message through Amazon - telling them to cancel my order.

Presto I got an email telling me my order had been shipped. Of course they included the OUTRIGHT LIE about Media Mail.

I contacted USPS - they said 2 - 8 business days.

I'm going to spend an hour a day telling Amazon buyers to RUN from anything associated with Inndoo