2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased a postcard sized e-text access card from Indoo from Abebooks on August 1, 2017 and needed it by August 20.Gave them THREE WEEKS to ship from NJ.

They took 3 days just to confirm and that's only after I contacted them. I asked for the tracking number twice and they never gave it to me, even though it did have a tracking number. Do you know why they refused to provide the number? Because they didn't even ship until August 16!!!

Yup, 16 DAYS after I placed the order. I'm furious, as I had to have this e-book for a class starting on the 21st, and it only just arrived on the 22nd. Do NOT buy from Indoo. They are an absolutely terrible seller and completely non-responsive to contact attempts.

I've never had someone not even ship over two weeks after I placed an order.

They should be put out of business.They also claim to be a US-based business when I highly suspect they are overseas, as the package was shipped "Global Mail." Dishonest in every respect.

Review about: Indoo Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fair price.

I didn't like: Delivery, Customer service, Lack of replies, Slow or no response, Shipping.

Comments

Indoo should be investigated by US Postal Inspectors, and the US Attorneys Office, and independent State Attorney's Office where they are operating fraud business and shipping practices. Log your complaints with these offices

I am going through the exact same thing right now.I was first told my order had been shipped by USPS media rate .

Then told shipped "Special Standard Rate", and can take up to 21 days for delivery. Then told it was shipped DHL as all their books are. They sent me a bogus tracking number 0f 21 digits and web site that did not exist.

To be honest, I challenged the intellectual capacity of the customer service reps.I plan to report this to the Federal Trade Commission and the AMAZON Corp.