2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased a postcard sized e-text access card from Indoo from Abebooks on August 1, 2017 and needed it by August 20.Gave them THREE WEEKS to ship from NJ.

They took 3 days just to confirm and that's only after I contacted them. I asked for the tracking number twice and they never gave it to me, even though it did have a tracking number. Do you know why they refused to provide the number? Because they didn't even ship until August 16!!!

Yup, 16 DAYS after I placed the order. I'm furious, as I had to have this e-book for a class starting on the 21st, and it only just arrived on the 22nd. Do NOT buy from Indoo. They are an absolutely terrible seller and completely non-responsive to contact attempts.

I've never had someone not even ship over two weeks after I placed an order.

They should be put out of business.They also claim to be a US-based business when I highly suspect they are overseas, as the package was shipped "Global Mail." Dishonest in every respect.

Review about: Indoo Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fair price.

I didn't like: Delivery, Customer service, Lack of replies, Slow or no response, Shipping.

Had an Experience with Indoo?

Comments