Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

If you are here it's probably too late. I ordered the book set:Heroes of Olympus on 11/29 from the marketplace on Barnes & Noble website.

Weeks go by and no book. I search my email for confirmation aand find nothing. Only proof of purchase I have is the charge to Barnes & Noble on my bank statement. I call Barnes & Noble customer service (12/19) and after providing my cc number my order was found.

I was told the books had shipped in the first and that I could expect them the next day 12/20. Welp the 20th,came and went so I called back on the 21st and was told I had to message to seller myself and ask for a tracking number and to give them up to three days to respond. A whole day goes by w no response so I call Barnes and Noble back and explain that I am picking up the books myself from their Peabody location and would like a refund. I was told I need to give indoo more time to respond and the books have up to five days to get here before they start the refund process.

So I think whatever what can I do, until I Googled indoo. Com, and read accounts of my exact situation (one poster even had the same dates as me) and checked out their bbb rating. I called Barnes and Noble again this morning explaining what I read and that they better not expect me to wait around for indoo. Com to get their sh*t together and just give me my money.

Barnes and Noble agreed (which was shocking bc so many others haven't had this issue resolved) and I will be getting a full refund. Not from indoo. Com, but Barnes and Noble.

I would also like to note that indoo. Com did reply to me from a different email address and when I tried to reply the email was bounced back to me as undeliverable.

Comments