They took my money for a book through amazon and never sent the product to me.The order was placed months ago through amazon.

Countless complaints emails and no real action. They said they valued my business...and that they were chasing, tracing their postal service to find where it had got to. No follow up. Chased and chased via emails but still no book received.

Now i have lost my money. Losing all confidence in Aamazon too. They are ripping people off. Amazon should get them off their website.

They are a fraud.I would advise people to buy elsewhere.

Had an Experience with Indoo?

Comments

Took 20 days from the time I ordered to receive book.

Indoobestsellers is a 3rd party book seller for Amazon. I have ordered countless books over the years from Amazon 3rd party sellers and never had to wait more than a week from the timer I ordered 'til the time I received the book.

I ordered from indoo because they offered $22-$24 auto repair manual for about $16. Shipping was cheap - a little over $3. After 19 days I checked with my small town local post office. USPS employee told me they likely use a method of shipping called Media Mail. It's cheap and very slow. At Amazons web site one will find many great reviews for Indoobestsellers and some that are awful - time related issues.

It's my guess these people are claiming to have a book in stock when they really don't - hence the ridiculous delivery time.