Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

In all my life, I have never seen such incompetent customer service. I ordered a book from Barnes & Noble (NOT these idiots) nd I got referred to them.

Apparently, they were my "marketplace supplier". Okay, whatever...would have been nice to hear about this a little sooner than A FULL WEEK AFTER I BOUGHT IT. So, I take that up with them - I ask them why it's taking them so long to put ONE BOOK in a box and ship it from New Jersey to Massachusetts. I get a copy+paste response that refers to me simply as "customer" and tells me that my order shipped...but I don't get a tracking number.

In what way does it make any sense to tell a customer that their order has "shipped," but not provide a tracking number? Meanwhile, I'm sat here, three days after their alleged ship date, and I have received neither my book nor a tracking number from Indoo. I try to e-mail them using the address that B&N gave me, I get no reply. I try to e-mail them using the address that they sent me their solitary e-mail from, it bounces back and tells me that my message can't be delivered because "the remote server is misconfigured".

Barnes & Noble - if you're reading this, stop keeping this punchline of a company afloat.

Regardless of what they sell, they're a terrible excuse for a company, and I can clearly see that I'm not alone in that sentiment. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, this is the most inept company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

I didn't like: Lack of replies, Slow or no response, Shipping, Delivery, Incoherent replies.

Comments